Tattoo - Visual Art Form

Dr. Ken Pulliam is Dead at Age 50

Dr. Ken Pulliam is Dead at Age 50

I just found out about Ken's passing this evening while visiting John Loftus' blog. I am saddened that we will no longer have his words to look forward to reading, shocked at his leaving us so young, and grateful for having benefited from his life and work.

Here is the blog entry by John Loftus in which he announced the sad news: Dr. Ken Pulliam is Dead.

Ken's blog is Why I De-Converted from Evangelical Christianity.

Ken was also a follower of Dead-Logic.com, which was a great honor to me. He offered encouraging words to me a few times on this blog, and, again, it was my honor to be associated with a man who was not only a true intellectual, but a compassionate human being. My condolences go out to his family and friends.

Thank you, Ken Pulliam. You've left behind pretty big shoes for the rest of us to fill.

Dead-Logic.com


share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by Unknown, Published at 8:50 PM and have