Tattoo - Visual Art Form

We're Back!

We're Back!

This week we are back to business as usual. Can't believe how fast Easter and our week off went. We had an awesome time just relaxing, catching up with peeps and doing stuff around the house. It was nice just to be at home. 

Saturday night was awesome, we had our best mate Dave's 30th birthday (Happy birthday for Sunday Dave, we love you!) down in Victor Harbor (and my old stomping ground). We didn't plan on spending the night but someone had a few too much to drink and couldn't drive us home (meeeeeeeee!). It was lovely to catch up with the Liston clan, I am their adopted daughter after all. So the night was spent eating/drinking lots, catching up with friends and a bonfire in the paddock. I love the country.


I am loving myself sick in my 90's outfit. Not really but I do love my new kitten singlet.


And for some tattoo's.....

 Here is a progress shot of a phoenix on Susan. It does go across her back too but there is only outline there right now, so thought I would just post the coloured in bit.




Here is some Peoni's Matt freehanded on our mate Nicole.  A finished one!

Someone else had a good time Saturday night

And some exciting news, I am going to Turkey! 3 weeks walking around in June, I am so excited. I need to get fit before then though. SWEEEEEEET! 

That's all for now :)




share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by Unknown, Published at 1:02 AM and have