Garter Tattoos Ideas for Women
Though the days of Garter are long over but it doesn’t mean that people don’t like to to try this vintage fashion style. Garter belts were not only fashion statement but also a necessary piece of clothing for almost two centuries. From 18th Century to 20th century the use of garter in female clothes was considered as a necessity. The reason was because garter was used to hold up socks and l!ngrie in the place. You will be surprised to know that Garter was equally popular among males in the Elizabeth era. Famous people and celebrities of that period use to wear garter as a fashion symbol.
Even though garter lost their popularity after the improvement in elastic yet they haven’t lost their charm. Every now and then you will see women wearing garter belts. They were important part of fashion in the 1930s and 1940s. If you like garter belts too then it would be a good idea to have a garter tattoo just above your knee or on your thighs.
Here we have chosen 32 amazing Garter tattoo designs for women:
1. Just on the mod thigh, this is a ribbon style garter belt.
2. How about a garter belt inspired from the old western. Here is a stylish western garter belt that is used here to hold a gun.
3. An Ultra modern garter belt tattoo that looks more appealing because it gives the feel of a femme f@tale.
4. If you dont want a permanent garter tattoo then you can try a henna garter tattoo just like this one.
5. A Simple yet cool garter tattoo design.
6. Garter belt tattoos are more easy than garter hold up. So you can try one like this.
7. Here is another garter tattoo which is inspired from the 1930s Bonnie and Clyde era.
8. A Garter belt holding Drill Machine? Kind of funny and unique.
9. Is it a drill machine or a lighter or a gun or all three? What this garter tattoo shows?
10. A very detailed design for henna garter tattoo. Good design for a newbie.
11. I guess this picture explain why Garter tattoo look so $exy. I would love to have this design.
12. A Garter tattoo on thigh with ribbon on the back side.
13. Instead of going with traditional black garter you can have a colorful garter tattoo too just like this one. It looks more realistic.
14. I wont say its amazing tattoo but it does have appeal. The ribbon is slightly bigger.
15. Have a royal garter tattoo like this one. Go for the golden gun in the golden garter belt.
16. You can try a tribal garter tattoo too just like this one.
17. I dont think that having a ribbon of garter belt on the back side is a good idea. I would suggest you to opt for one side with a 45 degree angle.
18. Another tattoo inspired from the 1930s scarface era. Isn’t it cool?
19. Now what’s she holding in her garter belt? A Dagger? A Belt? A Katana? What?
20. This garter tattoo is more of a hollywood style tattoo and it will surely look attractive.
21. A Garter tattoo on thigh with pink ribbon and feather.
22. Amazing Garter tattoo around thigh which totally defines the meaning and beauty of garter belt.
23. The artist gave a 3D look to this garter tattoo design. Plus the polka dot dress looks beautiful.
24. The knife could have been more impressive but yet i would say its a cool idea of garter tattoo with knife.
25. A Very unique garter tattoo design. I dont know what its holding? A Genie bottle? A Bulb? A Lace Garter bow? or any w!tch craft?
26. If you want to go for a garter tattoo with ribbon than this one is perfect.
27. Personally i dont think having garter tattoo on both thighs will look $exy. I would suggest you to go for one thigh only.
28. 3D style design of Garter tattoo with ribbon.
29. A temporary garter belt tattoo around thigh with a gun inside.
30. If you dont want the tattoo to hold more space on your thigh then go for a thin garter belt like this one.
31. A Garter tattoo with heart will look good.
32. There is no garter belt just the ribbon around thigh. Unique but not attractive.
Posted by 9:24 AM and have, Published at