Tattoo - Visual Art Form

Sneaky Christian Guy is Sneaky

Sneaky Christian Guy is Sneaky

So I got this message on my blog this evening:

This guy - let's call him "Sneaky Christian Guy" - thought it was necessary to let me know that he used my work to "lead [people] to God." He posted this message today on my blog entry, Why I Gave Up On Faith, which is interesting, since the "drawing of the columns" he's referring to is from an earlier article titled Four Columns (or, The Sermon That Made Me An Agnostic).

Nice to see that Sneaky Christian Guy is making his way around my blog.

Sneaky Christian Guy believes he really got me good. He used MY drawing to lead people to... GOD (gasp!), and there's nothing I can do! What can I say, except...


Ah, curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Oh, Sneaky Christian Guy, people like you give me hope. You see, more and more people are starting to understand the importance of reason and critical thinking, which means people like you, Sneaky Christian Guy, with your sneaky Christian ways, are helping the freethinkers by demonstrating everything that's wrong with religious faith. Thank you, Sneaky Christian Guy, for being an example to everyone of what not to be, kinda like a religious version of Jersey Shore.

Dead-Logic.com

("betrayal" gif via bonenerd)


share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by Unknown, Published at 6:38 PM and have