Tattoo - Visual Art Form

Sit on a Potato Pan, Otis...

Sit on a Potato Pan, Otis...

I'm taking a partial hiatus from writing this month. June will be rather quiet here at Dead-Logic.

In the meantime, here's a list of palindromes I like...

Oh, cameras are macho.

I prefer pi.

U.F.O. tofu.

Drab as a fool, aloof as a bard.

Dr. Awkward

Niagara, O roar again.

Eva, can I pose as Aesop in a cave?

Golf? No sir. Prefer prison flog.

Amy, must I jujitsu my ma?

Draw, O coward!

Flee to me, remote elf!

No, Sir, panic is a basic in a prison.

Cigar? Toss it in a can, it is so tragic.

Straw? No, too stupid a fad. I put soot on warts.

I, madam. I made radio! So I dared! Am I mad? Am I?

Live devil

race car

Sit on a potato pan, Otis.

This is Weird Al's song "Bob," a Bob Dylan parody made entirely out of palindromes:




share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by Unknown, Published at 5:00 AM and have