Tattoo - Visual Art Form

Unplugged

Unplugged

I haven't been on the Internet much lately. I check my Facebook every couple days. I remember to check my email about as often. Obviously, I haven't blogged much. Changes in my life have caused me to step away from many of my online routines. Not all of the changes have been bad though. Lately, things have been pretty good. I'm at the end of the storm, and while I'm sure I'll see plenty more storms in the future, right now I'm enjoying the moment. Relatively speaking, life is good.

I miss blogging regularly, and would eventually like to get back to it, once I feel like either life is a bit more settled down or I've adjusted to life enough to get back into the swing of writing regularly. Being unplugged from the virtual world simply means a lot has been going on with me, and you better believe I'm going to write about all of it. Stay tuned.



Dead-Logic.com


share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by Unknown, Published at 11:09 AM and have