Tattoo - Visual Art Form

The deep questions of liff...

The deep questions of liff...

I take this brief moment to direct you to a post by ellaquin regarding the name change for the US editions of what will soon be (in the US and Canadia, at least) formerly known as "Monster-Blood Tattoo" (though it shall remain so for us here in the rest of the world).

Honestly, it is how I feel, but I am choosing to trust my editor and my publisher that they fathom their market better. I hope the name change does what they hope it will do. The next big question is, what do I name this blog then?

Also, I actually went to the Forum the other day and answered some questions - yes, actually answered some questions. May such wonders never cease!


share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by Unknown, Published at 5:14 PM and have