Tattoo - Visual Art Form

Touching base

Touching base

Just thought I might roll around some notions of what might happen post MBT.

I have a sea-story idea rattling about in my head, but want so much to stretch out and explore beyond the Soutlands. Perhaps I might try doing a full tale and pop out a few short stories in the process...

As for leers, Sara Charlotta Johansson, well there is one front and centre in the up-and-coming The Corsers' Hinge, we even get to see from his point of view... but I shall not reveal any more.

Also, there is a discussion over at the Cult regarding the changing of the series title of the US/Canadian edition, new name, new cover, re-launch of first two books, all rather intriguing. Let us discuss...


share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by Unknown, Published at 3:35 PM and have