Tattoo - Visual Art Form
The end of the year is nigh!
I swear this week I only did outlines . My hand hurts now. So no new pics up this week. I was gonna post a photo of some of the laser removal on my wrist, but that was deemed unsuitable. So in turn I am posting over the next two weeks my top tens for 2009.
Hopefully this helps you to be as much of a goober as me.

Top Ten Albums of 09 ( in no particular order )
-ISIS - Wavering Radiant ( Enough Said )
-COERCE - Silver Tongued Life Licker ( Probably my Favourite Release from an Adelaide band ever !! )
-MARIACHI EL BRONX - El Bronx ( I would say tied with Isis for no 1 )
-DISSAPEARER - The Clearing ( Awesome band from Boston cross between Neurosis & Fugazi )
-PROPAGANDHI - Supporting Caste ( What can I say ? )
-CONVERGE - Axe to Fall ( Faultless )
-K-OS - Yes! ( Awesome Hip-Hop from Toronto )
-BETWEEN THE BURIED & ME - The Great Misdirect ( Best 20 minute songs I've ever heard !)
-MASTODON - Crack the Skye ( Dont you know them? Oh well you are not cool )
-DOOMRIDERS - Darkness Come Alive ( The last good album of the year )
Honourable Mentions- Strung Out , A Death In the Family , The Mars Volta

If you don't have them get on em!



share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by Unknown, Published at 3:06 AM and have