Tattoo - Visual Art Form

the quick brown fox jumps lazily over a dog

the quick brown fox jumps lazily over a dog

wednesday may 17th 2006



my first year mowing lawns i demo'd my brand new tractor by cranking this thing, i caused thousands of dollars of damage my first week...it was the only time my tractor has ever been out of comission.


skate spot found...


skate spot bear'd


art junk




thursday may 18th 2006



my job sometimes feels a little trivial...


i almost did it again!


remember when sals was a spot, then it wasn't anymore??? well it is again!








still there


electronics amateur hour



trajedy



luke phoned me from the interweb...




friday may 19th 2006




rad dad



scott mclaren is ill



trajedy



matt colpitts!


mitch got his ears pierced then jumped ship to see mase get married. congrats mason. who'd a thunk it???




share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by Unknown, Published at 5:15 AM and have