Tattoo - Visual Art Form

"You Haven't Changed a Bit!"

"You Haven't Changed a Bit!"

Ha ha. Yeah.

Just this evening I came across this message on Facebook from an old friend of mine:

Apparently she sent this message to me back in April, but I never noticed it till now. I haven't talked to this person in 17 years or so... so she says. I guess that's true. For the life of me I can't remember who this person is. She looks vaguely familiar, but... I don't know. Isn't Facebook fun, kids? She knows me, though.

Or, rather, she knew me. I was trying to figure out what it was on my profile that gave her the impression that I was "still serving God." I think I figured it out. There's a bunch of pictures like this on my Facebook:

Yes, I'm still an ordained minister, just not in the way she thinks.

(This is where the evil laugh goes, I think. Mwa ha ha. There.)


share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by Unknown, Published at 11:16 PM and have