Tattoo - Visual Art Form

Thank You ICP, Bruce Gerencser, and Bugs Bunny

Thank You ICP, Bruce Gerencser, and Bugs Bunny

As I check my blog's stats, which include such tidbits of information as the number of visitors to my blog, most popular posts, traffic sources and geographic location of visitors to this blog, the most interesting stat is the list of search keywords. Here it is, the phrases typed into search engines that have most often led people to Dead-Logic.com:

The search that has brought the most traffic to my blog is blankets how do they work. I googled it, and sure enough, this blog is on top of the list. I'm so proud. I guess I should send Insane Clown Posse a thank you card for increasing my readership.

But I shouldn't stop there with the thank you cards. A handful of people may have found my blog by doing a search for "Bud Uzoras," but a whole bunch more found my blog by searching for two of my favorite intellectuals, Bruce Gerencser and Bugs Bunny.

A handful of people found my blog by searching for the late, great Dr. Ken Pulliam, who passed away in October 2010. Ken's blog, Why I De-Converted from Evangelical Christianity, is still up, so take the time to read the articles Ken left behind for us. Listen folks, if all this blog is for some people is a bridge that leads them to amazing writers like Bruce and Ken, then that's just fine with me.

Dead-Logic.com


share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by Unknown, Published at 5:25 AM and have